Rustic Outdoor Eatery
Great Q & Frosty Brew
Voted 2017 Best of Warren County - Best Locally Owned Restaurant and Best Dish for 1572 Ribs
We can’t wait to see you! Here’s what to expect during your visit to us:
- We will be following guidelines set forth by the Warren County Health Department.
- Social Distancing will be in effect at the food line and at the bar. This means that we must ask you to keep 6 feet between you and the person in front and behind you. There will be signs to help guide you.
- We are not permitted to have open congregating areas. This means no standing to chat in front of the bar or in front of the live music.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be plentiful throughout.
- We will continue to frequently clean hard surfaces.
- For the health and safety of our employees in the barbecue building they will not be required to wear masks due to excessive heat.
Please help us to be compliant and follow safety and health guidelines so that we can continue to serve you “Great Q and Frosty Brew” all summer long.
About the Roadhouse
Located on the grounds of the Ohio Renaissance Festival, the 1572 Roadhouse Bar-B-Q proves to be a great destination for travelers, boaters, bikers, families and any BBQ enthusiast. Pitmasters Chris Cavender and Erin Kozac developed some great recipes to tantalize the taste buds. Born out of their love of barbeque, they put their own spin on it, which puts us ahead of the rest. Each meat has its own customized rub, then its smoked every day using Apple, Cherry and Hickory wood for a clean balance of flavor. There are also three great custom sauces for your pleasure.
We are located in front of the Ohio Renaissance Festival
1572 Road House Bar-B-Q
10612 East State Route 73
Waynesville, OH 45068
Phone: (513) 897-1572